Fortune Kids Orphans’ Home work to empower orphans and vulnerable children. We help the children to heal and start a new life where they can realize the dreams they have for their futures.
- Provide for the physical needs of children with safe housing, medical care, and good nutrition in a nurturing environment
- Create an environment conducive to social, physical and emotional development comparable to a home setting.
- Give the children a good education by working with donors to provide tuition, uniforms, and school supplies from nursery school to university.
- Improve the children’s quality of life through recreation activities including sports and field trips.
- Educate communities about the needs of orphans and vulnerable children in our society.
- Develop strategies to help the community to reduce the number of orphaned and abandoned children.
- Develop capacities and skills of the family members of the children who are not orphans so they can be return to a home setting.